Thursday, April 21, 2011

Pretty good run

I had a pretty good run today. It was a little cool out and I ran what I need to run in about 15 minutes by the time I made it back to the gym, so I spent the remaining five minutes sprinting across the back parking lot. I was pretty impressed with myself. At the end of my exercises, I finally realized what was wrong with my sit-ups. It's not so much that I am very slow doing them because my abs aren't as tight right now due to those injuries, it is due to the fact that if I put my head all the way down, my chin rests on my chest partially cutting off the airway. If I hold my head differently I get a much better result. Yes, my chest is big enough for my chin to rest on, or I have a double chin deal going on. Probably both.

No comments:

Post a Comment