Monday, August 22, 2011

The size seekers

One of my co-workers and workout partner at the gym job has decided to really start training the both of us for size, even more so than I have done in the past. He's a very skinny dude as of right now but has played a lot of sports in high school and college so he knows how to exercise. His plan is for us to do 3 sets of 20-25 reps of each exercise and we alternate stations doing exercises without taking a break. The plan is do be that much more of an intense workout and it will last only an hour rather than an hour and a half to two hours each time. It seems working so far as I am sore from exercise again and I don't try to fit every single possible leg exercise in on leg days. I leave more pumped up than normal so it's all good. Hopefully this new way works and we both put on a good deal of size.

No comments:

Post a Comment