Tuesday, November 8, 2011

R.I.P. Cardinal Fitness

Very recently, it was announced that Cardinal Fitness has closed several locations without notice with the remaining locations closing at the end of the year. L.A. Fitness bought out all their member contracts and are setting up Cardinal's member base within L.A.'s clubs. Now I am not a fan of L.A. Fitness as I feel they are not kept clean, very disorganized, and nothing more than a selling atmosphere. So to have canceled my membership when I did meant I dodged a bullet since my membership wouldn't be transferred to L.A.

Oddly enough this affected me. I planned on returning to Cardinal as a member should things go badly at the gym I work for, but I can't do that anymore. Additionally, this is the gym I joined after college and got to know everyone there. So while I am devolving to blathering, I just need to say that I will miss this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment